This scent is definitely one of our most popular scents and very much appreciated by both genders!
A seductive fragrance that is all about luxury. Immediate notes of bergamot are paired with robust aniseed and cinnamon veiled with a base of vanilla, musk and patchouli to create a scent that is lush and lavish. This candle is the perfect accompaniment to a hot bubble bath and a glass of champagne!
Some scent notes you may detect from this sumptuous and deluxe candle: Bergamot, Aniseed, Eucalyptus, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Bark, Peppercorn, Vanilla Bean, Musk, Amber and Patchouli.
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the NSW Southern Highlands, as well as Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).
- Gross Weight - 700-900 grams depending on the vessel's weight and dome
- Diameter - 7.7cm to 8.5cm depending on the vessel's glass thickness
- Height (no cork topper) - 13.3cm
- Height (with cork topper) - 14.8cm to 15.5cm depending on the vessel's glass thickness and shape of the vessel as to how far the cork sits down in the opening.
Things to note: These candles are made from wine bottles we call our Mojo 'Cheekies' which are a wider vessel and have a domed base, called a punt. This means the bottom of the wick sits on top of the punt, a few centimetres higher than the base of the vessel and can only burn down this far, the top of the dome, leaving a small amount of wax around the dome. We have narrower vessels with a very low punt or a flat base ('Flatties') upon request. However, in addition to the wick size and pour height, the characteristics of both vessel types equal out so that all the vessels have a 50+ burn time.