Our thoughtfully put together Botanical Boxes are filled with a stunning selection of plants and accessories, perfectly presented to give you the most ideal and impressive gift for any occasion! From Housewarmings, Weddings, Birthdays, or even just to kick-start your own plant collection - no matter the occasion, we have seriously got you covered!
Each box features a lush mix of plants across our range of Hydroponics, Kokedamas and Potted Plant options, plus some accessories and plant care to help keep your new plant mates happy and healthy!
So, to give the most amazing gift that truly keeps on giving, grab one of our Botanical Boxes today!
Your new Botanical Box includes:
- 1x Mid sized Hydroponic Plant from our current range of mid sized plants.
- 1x Medium Potted Plant from our current range of standard Medium Potted Plants, in plain concrete or ceramic Oslo pot. Pot colour options include: Avocado, Sage, Blush, White, Mustard, Brick, Black or Navy. Please let us know your preference if you have one, and if available we will be sure to include it!
- 1x Indoor Plant Food to help keep your new plants happy!
- 1x Sustee Water Checker to help keep your watering in check.
- 1x Macrame Hanger.
- 1x Hand Poured, Essential Oils Candle by Geelong locals, Off The Handle Candle!
Individually, the total RRP value is over $230
Plant options will vary from box to box, depending on what is currently in stock and available. Want to select specific plants? No worries! Check out our latest collection online, and get in touch with your ideal selection - we will endeavor to make your plant dreams come true!
We have thoughtfully selected not only some of our most popular plant options, but also some of the most hardy, lush and impressive - we want your Botanical Box to POP! Full care information is included with each plant provided in your Botanical Box, plus full plant care information can be found on the individual item pages here on our website!
While all care has been taken to ensure you receive a healthy and happy plant, the information provided here should be used as a guide only. Every home is different and nobody knows your home as well as you do. Each home environment will vary in sunlight, humidity, temperature and air quality. All of these factors will have an impact on the health and growth of your plant. We recommend doing some research to learn the needs of your plant, and follow those recommendations as best as you can in your home.
Observe your plant, it will soon tell you if it is happy or not!
*Picture and sizes shown are indicative only, and may not exactly represent the final product you receive - although it will be very similar. Any accessories not mentioned but pictured are not included.