SCENT DESCRIPTION - WILD BASIL & CUCUMBER
Clean, fresh and invigorating, just like a cooling summer cocktail. The perfect fragrance to enliven the senses and fill the room with an energy boost. The fusion of clean cucumber and aromatic wild basil displays hints of grapefruit, coriander and melon.
- Made from Reclaimed Wine Bottles collected from the wineries and restaurants of the NSW Southern Highlands, as well as Canberra and Sydney, Australia.
- 50+ hour burn time
- All bottles are hand-cut, sanded and polished.
- Hand-poured in small batches with 100% natural soy wax & beautifully-scented premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands of NSW, Australia.
- Sustainably-sourced cork topper to keep your candle dust free when not in use (not to put the candle out!).
- Gross Weight - 700-900 grams depending on the vessel's weight and dome
- Diameter - 7.7cm to 8.5cm depending on the vessel's glass thickness
- Height (no cork topper) - 13.3cm
- Height (with cork topper) - 14.8cm to 15.5cm depending on the vessel's glass thickness and shape of the vessel as to how far the cork sits down in the opening.
Things to note: These candles are made from wine bottles we call our Mojo 'Cheekies' which are a wider vessel and have a domed base, called a punt. This means the bottom of the wick sits on top of the punt, a few centimetres higher than the base of the vessel and can only burn down this far, the top of the dome, leaving a small amount of wax around the dome. We have narrower vessels with a very low punt or a flat base ('Flatties') upon request. However, in addition to the wick size and pour height, the characteristics of both vessel types equal out so that all the vessels have a 50+ burn time.