An invigorating blend with lively citrus top notes of lemon zest, bergamot with aromatic and herbaceous coriander and basil entwined with strong woody notes of vetiver, sandalwood and subtle, yet spicy black peppercorn.
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW, Sydney and Canberra, Australia.
- Approx. 6 months diffusing time.*
- Hand-poured in small batches with premium-quality reed diffuser oil and premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands, Australia.
- Hand-pressed bottle caps.
- Each diffuser comes boxed with 10 x natural, black rattan reeds - use as many as needed depending on room size and to create strength of fragrance you desire. To maintain an all natural product, reeds have a slight bend in them unlike synthetic reeds which generally perfectly straight.
- Easy to recycle the bottle at the end of its life - give it a quick wash with some hot water and detergent and place bottle in your recycling bin, reeds go into compost/green bin.
*depending on surrounding conditions
Approx. 6 months diffusing time*
Dimensions (when boxed): Height 35cm x Width 8cm x Depth 8cm
Dimensions (when set up): Height 35cm x Diameter Base 6cm
* depending on surrounding conditions