Sharp minty notes are at the heart of this unique fragrance with just a tinge of wasabi root entwined with lemon, cinnamon bark, fig leaf and pine needle. This wonderful zesty combination creates a fabulous uplifting and cooling atmosphere!
- Made from Reclaimed Beer Bottles collected from the breweries and restaurants of the Southern Highlands of NSW, Sydney and Canberra, Australia.
- Approx. 6 months diffusing time.*
- Hand-poured in small batches with premium-quality reed diffuser oil and premium-grade fragrance oils in the Southern Highlands, Australia.
- Hand-pressed bottle caps.
- Each diffuser comes boxed with 10 x natural, black rattan reeds - use as many as needed depending on room size and to create strength of fragrance you desire. To maintain an all natural product, reeds have a slight bend in them unlike synthetic reeds which generally perfectly straight.
- Easy to recycle the bottle at the end of its life - give it a quick wash with some hot water and detergent and place bottle in your recycling bin, reeds go into compost/green bin.
*depending on surrounding conditions
Approx. 6 months diffusing time*
Dimensions (when boxed): Height 35cm x Width 8cm x Depth 8cm
Dimensions (when set up): Height 35cm x Diameter Base 6cm
* depending on surrounding conditions