I'm so pleased to be able to offer these absolute beauties to you!
A classic of the indoor plant world since its launch in 1987. Mr Kitly has collaborated with Décor to create this original range of exclusive colours.
These fun and easy peasy pots are a lightweight planter that helps to take care of your plants - for home, office or anywhere!
Clean, modern, and colourific options for any space, this size is perfect for bookshelves and mantles.
The pioneering Australian design in self-watering planters!
Plastic (BPA free)
Made in Melbourne
FREE Geelong delivery options available at checkout.
250mm pot (250mm w x 210mm h - 150mm planting depth)
Plants not included in prices.
HOW TO USE
- Simply plant your plant in as you would into any pot using good quality potting mix.
- Water from above the first time to help the potting mix settle in. Excess water gathers in the waterwell at the bottom.
- The plant begins to wick up the water it needs from the waterwell via the potting mix.
- Once the waterwell at the bottom dries out it's time to begin topping up the water via the waterwell at the bottom.
- Topping up via the waterwell helps the plant get a good airing out between watering.
- Don't be afraid to let the waterwell remain dry for a while as well - especially in cold and wet and dark areas when plants don't need as much water and the potting mix remains wetter longer.
- In hot and dry and sunny areas you may find the waterwell needing topping up more often as the plant is more thirsty.
- Not only is it convenient and looks great, the pot is great way to see how much water is being used and to get to know your plants and their needs!
Like some of our Pot and Plant combos featured in our images? No worries!
We recommend purchasing the pot you like, as stock is very limited. Then shoot us a message via the 'contact us' section and we can pass on more info!
We are more than happy to pot these up with a suitable premium soil mix, directly into the pot and deliver on your nominated delivery day!